Sunday, February 22, 2009

A bella & a mystery stamp (at least to me)

Ladies, I need some help figuring out who makes the following stamp:

I received the image from one of my past bella sistahs & can't remember who right now. It's such a cute image ( I really enjoyed making a card to go with it), I'd like to buy the stamp. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)


And this kittycatabella I made for my husband. It's very appropriate, because we now have 2 kitties & they are exactly like the image. Polly is the one who bella would be holding & Raven would be the one on the floor. Our kitties are black, though, which created a challenge when coloring them in. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

chica21b said...

I'm no help on the name of that stamp but it is cute! Both of your cards are so cute.

Card Creations said...

The cats pajames.

Debby said...

I think it looks great and your bella looks just like you

Susan said...

Thanks for the help ladies! I appreciate it!!! :)

Susan

Anonymous said...

Jennifer is right it's The Cat's Pajamas. Here's the link:
http://www.thecatspajamasrs.com/index.html

Christi Flores said...

The set is called Loving Mew from The Cat's Pajamas. Hope that helps! Both of your cards are awesome!!!

I am a full-time wife and mother with a full-time career who attempts (from time to time) to be a Superwoman crafty chick.....often these attempts include wine. There is no rhyme or reason as to what each post may contain, so check back often for Lord knows what insanity. As Prince said "We are gathered here together to get through this thing called Life". Cheers ladies, let's get through this together.