Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I love receiving gift cards!

My brother & (future) sister-in-law gave me a nice big gift card to Michael's for my birthday. And, like usual, I couldn't wait to start spending it. Can I just say how much I love the $1 crack bins there. I found some really cute ribbon there today, plus some of the thinner, solid-colored ribbon is only twenty cents right now! You can't beat that!

Must get back to work & figure out how on earth this new blackberry they sent to me works. :)

No comments:

I am a full-time wife and mother with a full-time career who attempts (from time to time) to be a Superwoman crafty chick.....often these attempts include wine. There is no rhyme or reason as to what each post may contain, so check back often for Lord knows what insanity. As Prince said "We are gathered here together to get through this thing called Life". Cheers ladies, let's get through this together.